Working gloves G-Tek Anti-CUT5 in polyurethane
Ultra-thin cut protection gloves characterized by exceptional breathability and very good mechanical strength properties. Designed to work in dry enviroment. The glove gives a very good grip, mechanical protection and cut protection. Seamless construction offers increased comfort and breathability.
• Gray glass fiber polyamid knitted seamless in gauge 13.
• Grey PU coated on palm and fingertips.
• Knit wrist helps prevent dirt and debris from entering the glove.
• Ventilated back to facilitate perspiration.
• Individual packaging to facilitate the distribution.
Upper side: Seamless knit gloves in synthetic fibres.
Palm: PU in the palm. Semi-dipped.
Qualities: airy, hardwearing
Applications: Suitable for assembly and construction industries where there is a risk of cut injury. electronics, glass cutting, sheet metal handling, general duty, sharp small parts handling.
Size: 10, 11
Pack: 12 pairs, 72 box
Standart: EN388(4543) CE
CUT PROTECTION level 5